This item is in the following categories:
Format: Paperback / softback
Length: 112 pages
Publication date: 01 April 2021
Publisher: Tufonzipub Ltd
Have you ever been interested in writing some of your own codes and creating a program that is going to be strong and impress others? What if you were able to do this without spending years in schools or hours poring over a book and getting as confused as possible? Thanks to this guidebook, you will be able to do just that with the help of the Python coding language.
This guidebook is going to take some time looking at the Python coding language and all of the cool things that you are able to do with this along the way. Some of the different topics that we are going to discuss when you are ready to start working with the Python coding language for yourself include:
- What are some of the basics of the Python language and the benefits of using this over some of the other options?
- How to install the Python coding and all its tools on the different operating systems.
- Some of the basics of your code before we get started.
- Classes and objects and what you can do with them.
- How to handle and raise your own exceptions in the code
- Working with the conditional statements
- How to create your own lists on this kind of coding language.
- Working with lists, loops, and files on this kind of language.
- The importance of those functions in Python.
- How to work with a bit of data visualization
- What the regular expressions are all about in the Python coding language.
- How to test out some of the codes that you are working on to make sure that they work well.
There are so many different things that you are able to do when it comes to writing your own codes in the Python language. Whether you are a beginner in this kind of language or you have been doing it for some time, make sure to check out this guidebook to learn how the Python coding language is able to work for you.
Dimension: 229 x 152 x 6 (mm)